1. Chemical pollution (Dow-DuPont, Northrup Grumman, Honeywell, Koch Industries, etc.)
2. Oil & Gas greenhouse emissions (ExxonMobil, BP, Chevron, Shell, etc.)
3. Plastic polluters (Coca-Cola, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, etc.)
4. Toxic air polluters (Boeing, BASF, Huntsman, General Electric, Eastman Chemical, LyondellBassell, etc.)
5. Deforestation (Palm Oil, Beef Cattle, Soybeans — mostly state-owned companies in Madagascar, Nigeria, China, etc.)
If you pick the worst-of-the-worst, who actually pollute in MULTIPLE ways to an astounding degree (air, water, persistent chemicals, greenhouse gases, etc.), then the list gets smaller:
2. Koch Industries
4. Northrup Grumman
6. Berkshire Hathaway
Here’s some helpful resources: Top 100 Polluter Indexes, Powerbrokers of Zero Deforestation
My 2 cents.
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.
The author does not allow comments to this entry