1) Meditation and introspection that leads to self-knowledge and intuitive insights.
2) Resisting exclusive reliance on external authorities to guide my choices.
3) Accepting that there are many sources of wisdom — many dimensions — within that can contribute: analytical intelligence, emotional intelligence, spiritual intelligence, social intelligence, somatic intelligence, etc.
4) Personal failures and bad choices (and its necessary companions: stick-to-it-iveness and patience)
5) The ongoing adventure of human relationships.
6) Aiming to be a loving, creative presence in the world.
7) Mimesis: practicing/emulating something I didn’t understand (and often didn’t want to do) until it bore fruit in my life.
My 2 cents.
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.
The author does not allow comments to this entry