- That it is imperative to replace capitalism and consumerism with a more egalitarian and compassion-centric political economy…soon!
- Encouraging multidimensional self-care that encourages moral development, healing and self-actualization.
- Ways to actively re-contextualize memories in order to heal past trauma and reconfigure self-concept.
- The underlying unity of all spiritual traditions and experiences, and the importance of practicing techniques that engage the spiritual dimension of being.
- That the most important thing in life is to learn how to love effectively.
My 2 cents.
From Quora: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-important-ideas-youd-like-to-share-with-others/answer/T-Collins-Logan
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.
The author does not allow comments to this entry